Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Noble Collection Neytiri dagger repaint
What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm by Wameyn

» any Ideas of Na`vi Names
What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:56 am by Suk`ari

» Some Information about the Ikran clan leaderin and the Tayrangi clan
What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 am by Suk`ari

» A fan project - Avatar Pandora diorama DIY
What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am by Gracienewbie

What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm by Wameyn

» What is making you smile?
What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm by Wameyn

» NFL season!!!
What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
What have changed in your life after Avatar? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

What have changed in your life after Avatar?

3 posters

Go down

What have changed in your life after Avatar? Empty What have changed in your life after Avatar?

Post by Smirnoff Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:54 am

Title explains all. 
I remember the first time after I watched Avatar in 2009 I was a 16 year old kid who really loved junk food and then I stopped eating those things because I thought that the Na'vi wouldnt eat this kind of food :D And now still Im trying to quit smoking (Thats harder then quitting eating hamburgers lol xD) And I hope I will succeed :)
Smirnoff
Smirnoff

Back to top Go down

What have changed in your life after Avatar? Empty Re: What have changed in your life after Avatar?

Post by Wind12 Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:32 pm

One of the things that changed for me, was excercising more, I have never been an althetic person, but after seeing Avatar, I wanted to be more like Jake and the Na'vi and I started jogging and doing some strengh training, I still am a work in progress, but In high School I could barely run a mile, and now I have jogged up to 11miles non-stop(45 laps around the track near my kelku(house)
I also was a very shy person, and didnt have many friends, but In order to explore my Avatar hunger, I joined Avatar Forums, and found many great aysmuk that I have not only friended on the net, but have met up face to face, Avatar has truly taken me on a journey and given me new brothers and sisters, I wish you the best with your new diet Smirnoff, I still have a way to go on that, as I have a weakness for Pepsi :p
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

What have changed in your life after Avatar? Empty Re: What have changed in your life after Avatar?

Post by Ja'k Dawsiin Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:54 pm

i have a weakness for Redbull, Coca-Cola, Crown Royal Black Label, and various combinations of those three lolz geez Navi Roll
Ja'k Dawsiin
Ja'k Dawsiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoff Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:38 pm

Wind12 wrote:One of the things that changed for me, was excercising more, I have never been an althetic person, but after seeing Avatar, I wanted to be more like Jake and the Na'vi and I started jogging and doing some strengh training, I still am a work in progress, but In high School I could barely run a mile, and now I have jogged up to 11miles non-stop(45 laps around the track near my kelku(house)
I also was a very shy person, and didnt have many friends, but In order to explore my Avatar hunger, I joined Avatar Forums, and found many great aysmuk that I have not only friended on the net, but have met up face to face, Avatar has truly taken me on a journey and given me new brothers and sisters, I wish you the best with your new diet Smirnoff, I still have a way to go on that, as I have a weakness for Pepsi :p
This is great  Navi Ha  I dont run but I walk to work to keep myself fit (approximately 1 mile) everyday.
Me too.I was feeling so lonely because very little people loves Avatar around me,my colleagues know that Im an Avatar fan so they watched the film again and because of me always talking about Avatar they started loving Na`vi and the movie too  Navi Doh
Ja'k Dawsiin wrote:i have a weakness for Redbull, Coca-Cola, Crown Royal Black Label, and various combinations of those three lolz geez Navi Roll
Whiskey and Coke. My classic saturdays  Navi Awesome
Smirnoff
Smirnoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down