Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Noble Collection Neytiri dagger repaint
JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm by Wameyn

» any Ideas of Na`vi Names
JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:56 am by Suk`ari

» Some Information about the Ikran clan leaderin and the Tayrangi clan
JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 am by Suk`ari

» A fan project - Avatar Pandora diorama DIY
JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am by Gracienewbie

JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm by Wameyn

» What is making you smile?
JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm by Wameyn

» NFL season!!!
JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels.

4 posters

Go down

JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. Empty JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels.

Post by Wind12 Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:15 am

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/10/james-cameron-avatar-sequels-3d-high-frame-rate-1201741677/

I think it is awesome that he wants to keep pushing the franchise to be on the cutting edge, his skill and energy is just incredible, that being said, if he is still wanting to "develop" techniques for the coming sequels it does make me wonder how close, or far away they are from finally arriving.
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. Empty Re: JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels.

Post by Wameyn Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:03 pm

Wind12 wrote:http://www.indiewire.com/2016/10/james-cameron-avatar-sequels-3d-high-frame-rate-1201741677/

I think it is awesome that he wants to keep pushing the franchise to be on the cutting edge, his skill and energy is just incredible, that being said, if he is still wanting to "develop" techniques for the coming sequels it does make me wonder how close, or far away they are from finally arriving.

An article that came out yesterday made me feel more confident. Below is an excerpt. Navi Ha

As for those sequels set to start unspooling almost exactly two years from now, Landau says they are on schedule. The art department, he says, has been designing for three years. “We’re doing it all on Pandora, and we’re really developing out the diversity of the landscapes and the cultures on Pandora to again be that metaphor for the world here,” Landau says.

I am glad to hear that he still feels as the movie is on schedule for Christmas 2018, and I love that they are staying on Pandora. No need to go any where else, I can't wait to learn more about the Na'vi, the Omatikaya, and all the other tribes.
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels. Empty Re: JC wants to push the tech. Envelope further with the Avatar sequels.

Post by Wind12 Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Srane, I read that as well, and that does make me feel better, the gap may be long, but this journey is just starting, I can't wait to be back with the people, exploring the story of Pandora. HELL YEA!!!! :D
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanRachel Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Wameyn wrote:

I am glad to hear that he still feels as the movie is on schedule for Christmas 2018, and I love that they are staying on Pandora. No need to go any where else, I can't wait to learn more about the Na'vi, the Omatikaya, and all the other tribes.

^Srane, this.

And Irayo, Wameyn, for posting the news.  Navi Smile
CyanRachel
CyanRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SaphirJD Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:48 pm

I really hope the sequels are really upcoming... looking so much forward for more :)
SaphirJD
SaphirJD

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:46 am

So far, the latest from JC is that the sequels are on track for the 2018 release, but he also said that it could change again, one day we will get there, we just have to hang on. :)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down