Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Noble Collection Neytiri dagger repaint
James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm by Wameyn

» any Ideas of Na`vi Names
James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:56 am by Suk`ari

» Some Information about the Ikran clan leaderin and the Tayrangi clan
James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 am by Suk`ari

» A fan project - Avatar Pandora diorama DIY
James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am by Gracienewbie

James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm by Wameyn

» What is making you smile?
James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm by Wameyn

» NFL season!!!
James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids

3 posters

Go down

James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids Empty James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids

Post by Wameyn Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 am

I just thought he was on the Na'vi's side, it would appear he has a lot of RDA in him. I'm joking but very interesting indeed...

http://www.sen.com/news/new-company-to-join-the-asteroid-gold-rush.html

On a more serious note, this is pretty crazy if they can actually mine an asteroid, sort of like the movie Armegeddon meats the RDA.
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids Empty Re: James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids

Post by Wind12 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 pm

^ remember this from last year when he and others signed on. This is def. neat, Irayo for sharing, I just hope that they are careful, and dont knock one of those things into a more dangerous orbit or something. It is neat seeing fiction becoming reality before our eyes, just as long as the real RDA is nicer than the one that found Pandora.
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids Empty Re: James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids

Post by Omaticaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 am

These things are too big for me to ponder and write properly about right now but, I don't know, I have mixed feelings about these things. Deep down I dislike this, I'm kind of against human progress and the way it makes everything an instrument for its needs, even if that would be partly controversial as I would not have met my best friends without internet. (You guys <3).
On the other hand, there's that secret Dream that someday somehow we may find a planet like Pandora and reach it thanks to this progress, and who knows we'd Cryo over there :)

Ah... let me get back to my boring ass life revising...

:'(
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm

^ Everything has its plusses and minuses, it is neat for the fact that it could help us get out into space and discover what is out there, but I hope we are responsilbe in our quests in the future. James Cameron an advisor to company mining asteroids 2681710442
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down