Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Noble Collection Neytiri dagger repaint
Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm by Wameyn

» any Ideas of Na`vi Names
Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:56 am by Suk`ari

» Some Information about the Ikran clan leaderin and the Tayrangi clan
Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 am by Suk`ari

» A fan project - Avatar Pandora diorama DIY
Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am by Gracienewbie

Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm by Wameyn

» What is making you smile?
Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm by Wameyn

» NFL season!!!
Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics!

3 posters

Go down

Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! Empty Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics!

Post by CyanRachel Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Kaltxi!

Check out this news from the recent New York Comic-Con:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/dark-horse-comics-to-continue-james-camerons-203010577.html

I'm so happy to hear about this! I was hoping we would be getting Avatar comics/graphic novels in the near future.  Navi Smile

And I really like that cover artwork...that Na'vi pictured reminds me of the leader of the Plains Horse clan in the movie.
CyanRachel
CyanRachel

Back to top Go down

Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! Empty Re: Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics!

Post by Wind12 Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:34 am

Tsa'u  lu TXANTSAN!!!!

I cant wait to get my hands on these comics, and im also glad i got my hands on the Akwey print from Comic-Con framed and in my room Navi Smile
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics! Empty Re: Avatar Graphic Novels coming from Dark Horse Comics!

Post by CyanRachel Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Good news!
The new Avatar comic(s) from Dark Horse will be available starting on Free Comic Book Day -- May 6, 2017!

Can't wait to get my copy!  Navi Smile
CyanRachel
CyanRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Srane, soon my blue hands will be on an issue :D
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:46 am

Forum bump!!!!!!!! :D We are within a month of new Canon from the story of Tsyeyk and Neytiri in the form of a comic. HELL YEA
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanRachel Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Srane! Looking forward to getting a copy of the new Avatar comic on Free Comic Book Day next month! But Wind, who is Tsyeyk? Is that Jake's name in Na'vi?
CyanRachel
CyanRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:10 am

Sran! tsa'u lu eyawr!! "yes! that fact is correct!!" :D :D Sadly my Na'vi studies have been dampened with the loss of my tablet, but I have been trying to learn lately until that happened, We have been waiting for over 7 years to find out what happens after Jake opens his eyes as a full Na'vi for the first time at the end of the movie, and we are weeks away from being able to find out, not in Movie form, but in comic form, it is going to be great to finally get some official cannon after the events of the movie and we don't have to wait for the sequel to at least get some more of Jake and Neytiri's story we are returning to Pandora!!! "Eyweveng"  Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha Navi Ha
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanRachel Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Wind -- I could be wrong, but I think the story we're getting in the Avatar Free Comic isn't a story set *after* the events of the movie. I think it's a story of Jake set sometime *during* the events of the movie...kinda like an "untold chapter" of when Jake was training to become one of the People. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.
CyanRachel
CyanRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Wed May 03, 2017 10:46 am

CyanRachel wrote:Wind -- I could be wrong, but I think the story we're getting in the Avatar Free Comic isn't a story set *after* the events of the movie. I think it's a story of Jake set sometime *during* the events of the movie...kinda like an "untold chapter" of when Jake was training to become one of the People. But I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I agree Rachel, the few panels they showed us in preview sure made it seem that way.

I sure am excited for some new Avatar consumption! :ntoruk:
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanRachel Fri May 19, 2017 6:41 pm

So who here got their Free Avatar comic?

I enjoyed it a lot, even though it's not that many pages long. Love the style of the artwork -- very true to the film!
CyanRachel
CyanRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down