Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Noble Collection Neytiri dagger repaint
Tsaheylu. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm by Wameyn

» any Ideas of Na`vi Names
Tsaheylu. EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:56 am by Suk`ari

» Some Information about the Ikran clan leaderin and the Tayrangi clan
Tsaheylu. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 am by Suk`ari

» A fan project - Avatar Pandora diorama DIY
Tsaheylu. EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am by Gracienewbie

Tsaheylu. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm by Wameyn

» What is making you smile?
Tsaheylu. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm by Wameyn

» NFL season!!!
Tsaheylu. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Tsaheylu. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
Tsaheylu. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

Tsaheylu.

4 posters

Go down

Tsaheylu. Empty Tsaheylu.

Post by Wind12 Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:58 pm

One thing that I find interesting is to what extent tsaheylu can be used. We know that it can be used to control animals, and to link to the tree of voices, and the tree of souls to communicate with ansestors. and to transmit feelings/ memories in mating. In the original script it was written that the Na'vi could use their network to communicate like we can with cell phones, I wonder if this is still canon, i.e. they could call each other when connecting to the environment, if so it could be used as an early warning system if all the tribes agreed to have someone connected to near by trees at all times to transmit info( i.e. a clan sees a shuttle streaking in somehwere and they tell the others through the Na'vi that are connected to the trees.

Also I wonder how the memory sharing works, like does Neytiri "see" snapshots of Jakes life on Earth, does Jake see snapshots of her life with her sister,Grace, and family? I think the tsheylu is the coolest concept in the movie and I hope it workings and all of its uses are further expanded, and explained in the future:) :)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Tsaheylu. Empty Re: Tsaheylu.

Post by spudtrooper15 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 pm

That is an interesting idea. If that was/is the case I wonder how long of reach their "cell phones" would have? It would have been a lot easier to rally the clans, but of course wouldn't have had the impact that Jake flying to each clan had. That served as an actual symbol.
But I'm with you on it being the coolest aspect of the movie. It would be interesting to see what Jake and Neytiri see in each other.
spudtrooper15
spudtrooper15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:07 pm

^absolutely! Even if they could make a "call" if you will it would have been much better for them to have all "seen" Torukmakto make an appearance to appeal to them to rally to the cause, and while they may have an ability like that, they might have never thought to use it for long distance communication( on such a large scale anyway) It could be something after the fact that someone like Jake could come of with if he learns that you can communicate directly with other Na'vi from long distances through the trees.

The range is an intersting thing, Grace said the plant life on the whole moon was like a brain, therefore( in theory, it could be possible that the range could be anywhere on the moon where the plants are connected to the ground?

One last thing that is also possible is that, while it may be possible, it could be something that is "hard" to do, i.e. you need a lot of a certain training/meditation to be able to use tsaheylu in that way, in such that maybe someone like Mo'at could do it but not someone like Tsu'tey, and even then it might not be like making a phone call, but something that is tireing and energy draining, still though it is something that is interesting :)

I too would like to "see" one of Jake/Neytiris dreams/visions of the other persons life :)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Nice Post man :)

I Wonder too if they could use this amazing feature to communicate on very long distances, even between Tribes, through roots of Trees :)

Altough who wouldn't just want to chill and fly across Pandora on their Ikran or on your Direhorse =)
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 pm

^ Oh, yea man that is awesome too!! :) I was just trying to think of something they could use to trick those tawtutes when they come back:)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm

You guys bring up some interesting ideas. I also would like to know more about this, maybe Avatar 2 will delve deeper into this. I'd love to what Neytiri and Jake can see from each other.
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

^ I know it would be neat to know because if she can "see" snapshots of his life, then she would be able to "see" lot of "Earth stuff" that she would be asking about maybe?
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Wind12 wrote:^ I know it would be neat to know because if she can "see" snapshots of his life, then she would be able to "see" lot of "Earth stuff" that she would be asking about maybe?

and maybe if she had already seen what his human face looked like it would have made for less of a surprise for her after she saves him from suffocation at the end of the movie when he falls out of the link chamber. perhaps she already knew what he really looked like.
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 pm

^ very good point!!Tsaheylu. 556822271

I just assumed when she ran in there seeing him struggling, she just assumed until she got close enough to see his facial features, but yea that would make sense, at the very least it would eliminate any doubt.
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Wind12 wrote:^ very good point!!Tsaheylu. 556822271

I just assumed when she ran in there seeing him struggling, she just assumed until she got close enough to see his facial features, but yea that would make sense, at the very least it would eliminate any doubt.

you could be totally right too, may have had no idea what he looked like until then.
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Maybe they left it "up in the air" so they can explore it more in the future.Tsaheylu. 2681710442
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum