Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Noble Collection Neytiri dagger repaint
Something Worth Fighting For EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm by Wameyn

» any Ideas of Na`vi Names
Something Worth Fighting For EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:56 am by Suk`ari

» Some Information about the Ikran clan leaderin and the Tayrangi clan
Something Worth Fighting For EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 am by Suk`ari

» A fan project - Avatar Pandora diorama DIY
Something Worth Fighting For EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am by Gracienewbie

Something Worth Fighting For EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm by Wameyn

» What is making you smile?
Something Worth Fighting For EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm by Wameyn

» NFL season!!!
Something Worth Fighting For EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Something Worth Fighting For EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
Something Worth Fighting For EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

Something Worth Fighting For

3 posters

Go down

Something Worth Fighting For Empty Something Worth Fighting For

Post by Omaticaya Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 am

Sam Worthington Arrested: 'Avatar' Star Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Atlanta:

UPDATE: Charges against Worthington were dismissed Monday morning after the bouncer of the restaurant, Jerry Link, failed to appear at court, according to TMZ. Link also told the website Worthington claimed to be a DEA agent when he was denied entry into the club.

PREVIOUSLY:
Sam Worthington was arrested over the weekend in Atlanta. TMZ reports that the Australian "Avatar" star, 36, was attempting to get into Vortex Bar and Grill restaurant on Saturday when he got into an argument with the doorman about being intoxicated and lacking the proper identification to enter. According to the website, a witness at the scene told police that Worthington pushed the doorman twice. The doorman then sprayed the actor with pepper spray.

Worthington, who is in Atlanta to shoot the drug action flick "Ten" with Arnold Schwarzenegger, is being charged with disorderly conduct. A surveillance video of the incident was mentioned but not released.

You know, I really don't care what anyone would say, but I think this is Awesome. Even in Avatar he got kicked out of a Bar, and he was being a Hero. Wether he was drunk or tripping in real life now, whatever, I don't judge him, to me he's simply a Real man. Even if he starred the Top Movie of all times, he doesn't care about getting thrown out of a bar or getting in a fight or anything... Gosh I adore this guy.
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Something Worth Fighting For Empty Re: Something Worth Fighting For

Post by Wind12 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:39 am

^ That is a reall neat way of looking at it tsmukan, I never thought about it in that way before :) I don't judge him either, everybody's human and has thier moments. I will say though that I wish him the best and hope that he doesn't get in too much trouble, Want hin to have a safe and successful future :)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I see You... I wish him the Same too, safety, but maybe in my strange views of Life, after all I only wish people I love and admire, to follow their Heart and passion, even if his leads to experiences such as these at times...

Eywa Ngahu
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 pm

I see you too, yes people should be allowed to live thier life :)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:59 am

More Information about it :) I Love this story it's so awesome =)

"All charges against Worthington have now been dropped
Speculation that he was method acting ahead of his role in new movie Ten

Avatar star Sam Worthington was arrested after allegedly fighting with a bouncer at an Atlanta nightclub on Saturday night.
The 36-year-old was subdued with pepper spray and handcuffed by staff after he reportedly lost his temper and pushed a doorman when he was refused entry to the club.
But the charges against the star were promptly dismissed on Monday morning when the doorman failed to appear in court.

Security man Jerry Link - who handcuffed the 36-year-old actor until police arrived at The Vortex bar in Atlanta, Georgia after he allegedly pushed the doorman for being refused entry because he appeared intoxicated and failed to produce any ID - claims he had no idea Sam was an actor and never received a notification to appear in court.
He told gossip website TMZ.com that he presumed the Australian actor was a homeless man because he arrived at the bar and grill wearing a dirty sweatshirt and carrying a pile of clothes.
Jerry also claimed that upon being pepper sprayed Sam - who is currently in the city filming his new movie Ten alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in which he is playing a DEA agent - began screaming: 'I'm a DEA agent. You f**ked up now.'

^LOL!!!

After the confrontation police were called and arrested Worthington for disorderly conduct, fighting at around 10pm.
All charges against the actor have now been dismissed despite reports that the incident was captured in full by the bar's security cameras.

-

My hero :D
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 am

^ That is amazing if he gets that much into his roles, wow. It def. does show that he is a "real person" :) Thanks for posting the extra info :)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 am

That is too cool, dude would be fun as hell to hang out with I bet.
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 pm

^ that! :)

It would be awesome to hang out with him, if he is ever in Missouri and has a little too much to drink, he can always crash at my place, I wouldn't mind. :)
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:56 am

Wameyn wrote:That is too cool, dude would be fun as hell to hang out with I bet.

I Love it when I feel like, yeah, I'd really like to meet him, and yet the truth is unless you knew Sam how could you ever really know how he is, and if he cared about having fans around or even having such a social Life. I could not say. I mean, just the fact this guy throws fame in the trash, I mean, he auditioned for Avatar and he was sleeping in his car the night before and things like that. He's a Hero, I love this guy.
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:46 am

I remeber him saying that on the extended edition dvd, about him living in the car, and I thought that is hard core, I am glad he has found success so far in life and wish him the best in whatever he does.
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down