Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Noble Collection Neytiri dagger repaint
Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm by Wameyn

» any Ideas of Na`vi Names
Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:56 am by Suk`ari

» Some Information about the Ikran clan leaderin and the Tayrangi clan
Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 am by Suk`ari

» A fan project - Avatar Pandora diorama DIY
Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 am by Gracienewbie

Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm by Wameyn

» What is making you smile?
Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm by Wameyn

» NFL season!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!

+4
BlueAbyssinian
Ja'k Dawsiin
Wameyn
Wind12
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!

Post by Wind12 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Irayo for posting that... very nice, Zoe has a very nice family :D
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!

Post by Wind12 Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Well, time to dust off the Christmas thread!! Yep 2013 Just blew by, Hope this season ends up being a good one for you guys!!!🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 pm

thanks for dragging this thread back out Wind! I am most def looking forward to Christmas, I'll enjoy looking at the lights in the mean time!
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Heck yea!! I thunk this evening or next our city lights up the parks in town for Christmas Navi Smile
:rendeer:
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 am

are you going to go check them out man?
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:16 am

Yea, one of these nights hopefully I will have some time to at least check out the park that is close to me Navi Smile
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 am

Nice idea Wind :)

Yeah, I suppose it will be nice, Christmas always leaves a few days of 'holidays' to think about everything that has happened in your life in the last year. Atleast that's what happens to me. 

In Italy it's tradition to put all the decorations up on the 8th of December, which is also a Bank holiday, I love that day as everyone puts their tree up and lights on the gates and stuff. Only problem is this year I have an exam the day after so I can't participate. I will put the lights up a day late :)

Hope You guys are well.
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 am

Omaticaya wrote:Nice idea Wind :)

Yeah, I suppose it will be nice, Christmas always leaves a few days of 'holidays' to think about everything that has happened in your life in the last year. Atleast that's what happens to me. 

In Italy it's tradition to put all the decorations up on the 8th of December, which is also a Bank holiday, I love that day as everyone puts their tree up and lights on the gates and stuff. Only problem is this year I have an exam the day after so I can't participate. I will put the lights up a day late :)

Hope You guys are well.
I hope you are doing well too my friend. That's so cool you guys do it on the same day, I really love Christmas lights, I have them all the way around my room all year around lol. Sucks you will be busy that day but hey one more day wont be bad. Navi Wink
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:44 am

That is awesome that you guys have a certain date that most people put them up, I bet there is a neat difference from the night of the 7th to the night of the 8th!! Over here alot of people like to do it during the weekend right after Thanksgiving Thursday or so, I like having the few days to slow down and enjoy the season as well, hopefully I will get a bit of a break from my 6 day work weeks before Christmas, the hours arn't horrible but the weeks just fly by and there really isn't time to slow down at all, most of the year that doesn't bother me too much, but this time of year it is kind of depressing.
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Wind12 wrote:That is awesome that you guys have a certain date that most people put them up, I bet there is a neat difference from the night of the 7th to the night of the 8th!! Over here alot of people like to do it during the weekend right after Thanksgiving Thursday or so, I like having the few days to slow down and enjoy the season as well, hopefully I will get a bit of a break from my 6 day work weeks before Christmas, the hours arn't horrible but the weeks just fly by and there really isn't time to slow down at all, most of the year that doesn't bother me too much, but this time of year it is kind of depressing.
Hopefully a break comes soon for you bro so you can enjoy this lovely time of year, 6 days a week every week must get old fast man. :|
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Irayo, yea, it does it just makes me feel like I am coming or going from work all the time, the hours arn't that overbearing but in a month you only get 4 full days off and you don't really have time to enjoy anything:/ In some ways it is nice to have time move quick, but in others it feels like life is just flying by me.
Ok, end rant... think happy thoughts... playing with Neytiri in the snow and sharing some hot chocolate with her... Navi Love Navi Love Navi Love Now that's better!
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Wind12 wrote:Irayo, yea, it does it just makes me feel like I am coming or going from work all the time, the hours arn't that overbearing but in a month you only get 4 full days off and you don't really have time to enjoy anything:/ In some ways it is nice to have time move quick, but in others it feels like life is just flying by me.
Ok, end rant... think happy thoughts... playing with Neytiri in the snow and sharing some hot chocolate with her... Navi Love Navi Love Navi Love Now that's better!
4 days off this month, dang man thats dumb. I just found out I get 5 off this month including Christmas, which sucks because it's my fav time of the year and with the hours I get off plus only 5 days I feel like I'm missing it all.
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:35 pm

I see you man, Sorry to hear that :/ :/. As for me they started cutting back again on hours this week, but they still have it spread out over 6 days for me, I know your work days are much longer so I feel you bro. That is one thing about where I work that can still be okay somewhat when  I am getting decent hours is sometimes when the weather turns you get a bit of extra time off as the payroll gets to high.  Well bro I still hope you will get to have some time off for the season.
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:36 am

Just a little fun...

On the twelfth day of Christmas Neytiri gave to me.
12 spears for spearing
11 pa'li prancing
10 neat pitcher plants
9 ancient stories
8 Baja Ticklers
7 sting-bats flying
6 sharp ayswizaw
5 Teylu
4 Yerik steaks
3 Ney slaps
2 new loin cloths
1 And a grand tour of the home tree.

Feliz NA'VIdad Navi Smile Navi Wink 
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:03 pm

^LOL that's well done :P
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Irayo tsmukan  🎅  🎅 
BTW got your mail brother!!
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:58 am

Kea tìkin ma 'eylan  Navi Party  :rendeer: 

:)
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:50 pm

I hope you guys are having a good Christmas, Merry Christmas ASOB...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year ASOB!  - Page 3 6acc03399bc229e1702784a69bda4a49_zpsd53d77e1
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Merry Christmas ASOB!

Nice Utral Nick <3
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Irayo Navi Smile Merry Christmas!!
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey guys! I hope you're spending some good festivity times :)

Just wanted to say, I had a lot of trouble logging in here  lately, it would automatically send me to a java download page, and I don't like the look of it, I've been scammed before... So I donow...
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey man, hope your New Year comes in well! I will send Drew a pm about it since you are saying your having trouble logging on, I hope it clears up for you soon bro.
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 am

Omaticaya wrote:Hey guys! I hope you're spending some good festivity times :)

Just wanted to say, I had a lot of trouble logging in here  lately, it would automatically send me to a java download page, and I don't like the look of it, I've been scammed before... So I donow...

www.avatarseaofblue.com/login

I stay logged in so I wasn't aware of any problems. You can always use the link I just posted to log in, there shouldn't be anything java pop up for logging in and if it does it's not for this site so don't enter any info!
Wameyn
Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omaticaya Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:13 pm

^Thankyou Drew! :)

I Hope both of you guys spent a nice New year's eve :)
Omaticaya
Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Happy New Years Guys!!!!!!
Hope it will be an awesome one for you guys my aysmukan!!
Wind12
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next